G7® is the driving force for achieving visual similarity across all print processes. As a G7 Master Qualified Printer, we possess the technology and tools to consistently deliver the highest quality printing in the world, based on the most stringent international standards. Quite simply, through innovation and new technology, we deliver higher value for our clients, and therefore set our company apart.
Our company is committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs through a Quality Assurance Plan designed, documented and executed as an integral part of the company’s commitment to quality. The core values of the quality program are:
- Benchmark productivity and waste
- Documented production and non-conformance procedures
- All activities are strictly followed and enforced
- Best practices and continuous improvement
Our continuing success in the marketplace is determined by how our customers perceive our products and services in relation to their expectations.
- The existence of an overall quality policy known throughout the company
- An organizational plan stating “Who does What” and defining responsibilities/authority in quality matters
- Provision of documented evidence that activities have been performed according to the documented instructions
- An independent follow-up of activities the results, and the initiation of corrective actions if deviations from requirements are found
The Management at our group of companies, in its Policy statement, commits all employees to the achievement of these principles and objectives. Within all of our manufacturing divisions, we have completed extensive process mapping of each step of the manufacturing process. From this mapping, in conjunction with our real time shop floor data collection system, we have many stringent process controls in place for continual review of each stage of every project. If a problem is identified, we have procedures to correct the problem, as well as a “Best Practices Review” to determine if the process mapping requires modification. Our quality control measures are reviewed frequently and all adjustments to our process mapping are fully communicated to every employee.