The consolidated production offering under a unified leadership group has given us industry-leading capacity and depth of equipment. Our visual communication platform includes:
- creative services
- 10,000 sq ft of photo studios
- application development
- total project management
- 5 large format digital printers with sheet, roll and “white ink” capability
- 4 lithographic presses (including 20”, 40’’, 73”)
- variable data printing
- full in-house finishing
- 110,000 sq ft of total space across a modernized 3-building campus
We bring to our clients our creative and technical expertise to provide innovative, value-added solutions by providing:
- cost savings options for various print jobs
- integrating mobile applications with traditional print
- web-based interfaces for campaign management
- custom solutions for retail displays
- solutions in acrylic, metal, and wood including full prototyping to market-test all concepts before national rollouts
TI Group is ranked one of the top 30 printers in Canada. Our investment in state-of-the-art technologies across multiple platforms has enabled us to provide unique solutions for our clients across the country. Our facilities operate 24 hours a day / 6 days a week.
To view our Toxic Reduction Plan, click here.
To view our Accessible Customer Service Plan, click here.
To view our Air Emissions Report, click here.