Bilingual Client Services Representative
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Bilingual Client Services Representative will be responsible for managing client/customer requests and campaign support to over 1,000 retail locations nationwide and specialists in both French and English. In addition, the CSR will work with in-house logistics, transportation, sales, and other departments to coordinate support needed. This position is a 12-month contract and the shift is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (40 hours/week).
We’re a leader in integrated visual communications that provides strategic, cost-effective solutions for our clients. We’re passionate about keeping up with the latest digital technology so we can offer our clients the best.
How You’ll Get Results
- Respond to all communications (email / or phone) from Stores and Specialists within 1 hour in French or English as required.
- Work with the account and production planning teams to troubleshoot any client issues.
- Clearly document all issues that arise, and their solutions for future review.
- Process and aid in the fulfillment of orders.
- Complete paperwork and other action items as required from in-bound calls and/or e-mails in a timely manner.
- Coordinate distribution of work so that work load is equally distributed and allows for same day response.
- Assist with special projects/tasks and support overflow from specialists and internal project managers.
- Inform management about trends and requirements needed to enhance service experience.
- Investigate campaign issues at the fulfillment level and provide constructive recommendations to mitigate the effects on client deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail, and strives to ensure the overall quality of the team’s success.
- Highly organized with an ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong desire to share knowledge and work in a collaborative and collegial environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- French/English bilingualism is required.
- PC Skills; proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full Time/Hourly, 12-month contract (maternity leave)
This position offers a competitive hourly wage and benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance and paid vacation. To learn more about our company, please visit www.tigroup.ca Please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and reference Bilingual Client Services Representative in the subject line no later than 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 28th.
TI Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, citizenship, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
(Updated July 18th, 2017)